Glamour on a Friday

Bookmark and Share
Finally weekend and holiday! It's about minus 12 degrees outside and surprisingly enough people seem to be really happy. Whether it's because I was happy and therefore noticed other happy people or because it's Christmas soon I'm not sure, or maybe all the grumpy people stay inside when it gets colder than minus seven so the only people I saw today were the happy ones... I've been running some errands like getting some shoes fixed, going to the library, posting a present for a friend and such but I also got the time to look around in some shops and I treated myself with a pair of earrings (the picture below). I don't by jewellery often at all, but it's nice to do something special once in a while.






{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts