Trains

Bookmark and Share
Old trains really fascinate me; I don't know whether it's because of the beauty and majestic impression of the train or the style and elegance of the people who traveled by train, back then when traveling was something really special. I love seeing people on trains in old films or period movies and I love photos of people waiting for the train in a beautiful waiting hall or people standing on the platform saying goodbye to friends. Thus I was really excited when I saw these photos by Annie Leibowitz for Vogue, I especially love the first and the last one.




The comersial for Chanel no 5 with Audrey Tautou takes place on a beautiful old train, here are some pictures:



In the pictures below my grandparents say goodbye to some friends in Germany before leaving for Norway and a new life here. My grandparents are in the right window. I think the year is 1953.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts