Vintage Fair

Bookmark and Share
My friend and I went to this vintage fair and after queuing up for a little while we got into the bar where the fair was. There were stalls selling cute 50's dresses, 80's jumpsuits, hand made skirts, vintage bags, vintage shoes, vintage tops, vintage dresses, trousers.. well everything vintage. I bought some cheap earrings and a necklace, but couldn't really be bothered to look for any clothes as it was so many people hunting for the best bargains. But my friend and I had a cup of tea and the best cupcake I've ever tasted, served by a very pretty lady dressed up as a 1930's maid.
At the fair there were so many nicely dressed people; people in homemade outfits, girls wearing 1940's vintage dresses, seamed stockings and a little vintage bag, people in 1980's rock inspired outfits and so on. They were all expressing themselves in very different ways and were inspired by different eras and styles, but what I really liked is that everyone had made an effort to look nice and I saw so many inspiring outfits.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts