Bookmark and Share
Lovely Bathroom.....

via


Hello everyone! It's so good to be back! I've been missing in action because I sent my one and only child off to college. Very happy time, but also very difficult. I miss my son dearly, but I'm so proud of him! Today, I'm doing soooo much better. I talk to him almost everyday and he is just enjoying school and meeting new friends so much. These are his college years and I want him to create the best memories of his life, meet life long friends and study, study and give his school the best he can give.

So, I'm back now! Probably won't be posting as much as I was before, now that I'm and empty nester, I have a lot of projects that I've always wanted to do, and now that I have the time, I'm going for it. Time for me to get into self more, discover new things about me. It feel so funny believe me, not having my little duck trailing behind me, but now that he is grown and moving forward, I must do the same. So this is an exciting time for me also.

I want to thank every one of you who left me a note while I was gone, Thank you! You guys are so sweet!

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts