Bookmark and Share
Lovely dress & Shoes.....




Hello Ladies! I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far. I just wanted to drop a little note to let you all know why I have been missing in action. Well, my son is going off to college next week, so can you imagine how busy I've been to make sure he gets everything he needs. I am so proud of him, he is my only child and it is hard for me, but I thank God for what He is doing for his life, education and career. So, until next week I will be truly busy. If I have time to, I may drop a little post. But after next week, I'll be back! Also thank you for your comments! I'll have to respond to you guys when I return. May God bless you all richly!

God Bless,
Charmaine

P.S. Oh, I forgot to mention, but don't you just love that dress and the shoes? Gorgeous! That dress is out of this world beautiful!

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts