End of summer

Bookmark and Share
My summer holiday ended a week ago, and even though it's still quite warm outside the days are several hours shorter now than they were only a few weeks ago. The thought of autumn doesn't seem depressing to me at all though, I'm so glad to be living in Norway where the four seasons are very different from each other as I love them all so much. I look forward to see red leaves fall from the treas, sit inside with a cup of tea and hear the rain hitting the windows, walk in the woods and look for mushrooms and wear wool jumpers. Actually the fashion of the autumn is my favourite, there's something about the many layers and the colours that I love. For now I'll leave you with this picture but I'll post some more autumn inspiration another time!

Rachel Comey fall09

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts