Honest scrap

Bookmark and Share
The sweet Little Miss B tagged me and I feel so honoured! Thank you darling!


The rules are:
Copy the logo and place it in your blog. Link it back to the person who gave it to you. Pass it on to five fellow bloggers and list 10 things about yourself.

Ten things about me:
I've always been qurious and stubborn. I read a lot. I dream of opening my own clothes shop in the future. I'm a control freak. I was on a football (soccer) team for seven years when I was a child and I still sometimes play for fun. I take belly dancing classes. I love walking in the woods. Since I was young I've been fascinated by goths. I don't really like shopping. I drink tea with milk and without sugar.


I tag:
Chronically Vintage
It'll Take The Snak Out Of Your Garters
Some Girls Wander
A cat of impossible colour
Whatever she said then I'm that

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts