Latest finds

Bookmark and Share
Darlings, I'm sorry I haven't replied to any comments the last days. I'm just so busy as I'm moving back to Norway next week, and not only have to pack and buy a few things but of course also want to spend as much time as possible with all my friends I have here in England. So the last week I've been going out for meals, movie nights, clubbing, a limo party and last night I had a gathering at mine, which was really nice.

Here are my latest finds; I'm so pleased with the bag which is real leather and only cost £50 at a market. The denim jacket is from a charity shop, and I've been looking for one for quite a while now. The sunglasses are from Camden, did you know you can get them for less money when it's raining? And then I bought a new perfume since it's a lot cheaper in England than Norway, and my favourite perfume is empty.


Have a great week everyone!

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts