Just like new

Bookmark and Share
Do you remember my silk scarf that I found in a charity shop a few weeks ago?

Yesterday I walked past the Jaeger store in London and just remembered that I had my scarf with me in my bag (the label says it's from Jaeger). Just for fun I went into the shop and asked a saleswoman if she knew when it's from and she took me to another lady who'd been working there for more than 30 years. From looking at the label the she could tell me that the scarf was from before they moved into the new building; more than 22 years old. And the sweet lady wrapped it in silk paper and plastic and gave me a Jaeger bag, just as if I'd bought a new scarf there (they cost £80)! So then I walked out of the shop with my 50 pence scarf in that bag.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts